Alpha Delta Pi
2015-2017 Strategic Plan
Alpha Delta Pi is a way of life.
Established in 1851, Alpha Delta Pi is committed to sisterhood, values and ethics, high academic standards and social responsibility.
OBJECTIVE I: ENHANCED MEMBER EXPERIENCE
Optimize the member experience at every stage of membership to promote Alpha Delta Pi as a way of life and enable heightened success for each chapter to provide the foundation for a meaningful member experience.
Commitment and Engagement
- Measure successes of Alpha Education program based on Alpha member feedback and Alpha retention rate.
- Redesign and implement comprehensive Delta member experience programming.
- Educate alumnae sisters concerning the broad spectrum of ways to engage in Alpha Delta Pi.
Leadership and Trend Recognition
- Provide leadership training and resources for collegians and alumnae members.
- Engage with National Panhellenic Conference peers and college and university personnel to understand campus and Greek trends.
- Heighten our presence within the National Panhellenic Conference and Greek and higher education conferences through leadership positions and presentations at conferences.
- Develop and implement professional recruitment and marketing systems and tools.
- Develop and implement a targeted retention plan for chapters with membership cancellation rates exceeding 10%.
- Recruit and retain chapter officers by developing succession planning initiatives and skill-based office recommendations.
- Develop and implement an enhanced Officer Transition Workshop.
OBJECTIVE II: RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Maximize the development and allocation of human and financial resources to ensure long term success and stability.
- Develop balance sheet strategic plan to ensure ability to maximize investment opportunities in housing, member support and chapter growth.
- Increase awareness of Greek Licensed vendors to produce additional royalties and to protect our trademarks.
Partnership with Alpha Delta Pi Foundation
- Develop 2 year projection for desired educational program funding.
- Promote establishment of academic scholarship for each chapter.
- Design volunteer roles to focus on worthwhile work designed to promote success.
- Implement a sustainable subject matter expert resource program.
- Evaluate and redesign processes impacting members to fully utilize Pi Portal functionality.
- Design and deploy member campaign to capture professional skills and volunteer interest from alumnae in each member’s account in the database.
- Develop online Potential Member Profile Form and Legacy Introduction form with electronic delivery to chapter.
- Develop an archive on the website of programming and workshops which will be available to all members.
- Increase followers on social media by producing meaningful and educational campaigns.
- Create communication plan where announcements, memoranda, bulletins, and publications are disseminated through Executive Office and accessed on our website.
- Develop communication templates for chapters, alumnae associations, house corporations, advisors, and International Officers.