The Alpha Delta Pi Foundation was established in 1983 to accept tax-deductible gifts in support of Alpha Delta Pi and its members. It is governed by an eight-member Board of Trustees and supported by many dedicated donors and volunteers. Charitable gifts to the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation lead to transformational change and enable us to provide the best possible experience for our sisters.
What We Do
The Foundation provides essential resources for the educational, leadership and philanthropic activities of the Sorority and its members, and is only made possible through the generous support of those donors who give faithfully and help the Foundation grow. We provide funding for:
- Approximately 70 competitive academic scholarships for undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education
- Alpha Delta Pi’s digital archives featuring The Adelphean of Alpha Delta Pi magazine and the histories of Alpha Delta Pi
- The preservation of the monuments and memorials unique to Alpha Delta Pi’s history in the Adelphean Room of the Cannonball House and the Eugenia Tucker Fitzgerald Memorial in Macon, Georgia
- Adelphean Compass, one of Alpha Delta Pi’s signature leadership programs designed specifically for women with an emphasis on Leading with Self, Vision, Action, and Relationships
- IMPACT Alpha Delta Pi for emerging leaders, based on The Creed of Alpha Delta Pi
- Leadership programming and speakers during District Leadership Conferences, Leadership Seminar, and Grand Convention
- Emergency grants for collegians and alumnae in financial distress
- Resources for our undergraduate members in the continued fight against hazing and sexual assault prevention
- Leadership Consultants to provide educational and leadership programming to chapters across the United States and Canada
- Resources for our members as they work to raise more than $1,000,000 for Ronald McDonald House Charities and other non-profit organizations through their philanthropy events
How You Can Help
Alpha Delta Pi alumnae and friends are the driving force behind the success of the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation. Established in 1983 as a separate 501(c)(3) organization, the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation accepts tax-deductible gifts to fund a variety of opportunities that benefit Alpha Delta Pi and its members, as well as the community at large. You can make your gift online or visit our Ways to Give page for additional giving options.