The term ‘Alpha Delta Pi’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change at our discretion without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- You are permitted to use the Website for your own personal, non-commercial, lawful use only.
- You must not, unless otherwise authorized in writing, reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our website.
- You must not use the website in a manner that bullies, harasses, defames, or intimidates other users.
- Unlawful, misleading, fraudulent, or unauthorized use of this website, including commercial use, may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- When using the member search, search by chapter, or search by location, please note that all member information is confidential and is to be used only for the legitimate business and stated mission of Alpha Delta Pi. Member information is not to be used to contact members for the purpose of solicitations, sales, political campaigns, persuasive messaging with the intent to generate a response or action, or mass personal outreach of any nature. Note that designated chapter officers, advisors, alumnae association officers, and house corporation officers may submit a Data Request for official Alpha Delta Pi business such as chapter/association/corporation newsletters, anniversary events, etc. Any member found in violation of this will receive an Opportunity To Be Heard letter and will have their access to Pride Online turned off for a defined period of time.
- We have the right but not the obligation, at any time and without prior notice, to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the website.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of any users.