Alpha Delta Pi is hiring undergraduate members to work at Executive Office (EO) in Atlanta, Georgia beginning Wednesday, May 27 through Friday, July 10, 2020. Candidates must be members of Alpha Delta Pi and have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA. Interns will live at Executive Office during the program.
Alpha Delta Pi Sorority is an international not-for-profit organization with more than 265,000 members. Alpha Delta Pi’s Executive Office manages the business and financial functions of the organization, supporting all 159 chapters across the United States and Canada. The primary focus of the Alpha Delta Pi internship is to provide professional experience working for a not-for-profit organization.
The Executive Office interns will be assigned to departments/areas of focus who have specific needs including needs including Marketing and Communications, Alumnae and Volunteer Engagement, Meetings and Events, Housing, and Information Technology.
The Executive Office Internship Program is designed to provide professional experience for undergraduate members. During the program, interns will also:
- Gain experience working in a professional office environment
- Learn the roles and responsibilities of Executive Office staff
- Gain experience working on many different projects
- Participate in personal and professional development workshops
- Volunteer with the local Ronald McDonald House Charities House
- Visit Alpha Delta Pi historic sites
Desired Majors and/or Experience
- Marketing and Communications, Photography/Videography Focus
- Video Editing
- Graphic Design
- Marketing and Communications, Editorial/Indexing Focus
- Creative Writing
- Library Science
- Alumnae and Volunteer Engagement
- Liberal Arts
- Educational Leadership
- Meetings and Events
- Event Management
- Real Estate
- Information Technology
- Information Technoloy
- Computer Science
Desired Year(s) in School: Rising Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors
Time Commitment: 35 hours/week (some weeks vary)
Compensation: Living and workspace, use of technology, and weekly stipend.