Alpha Delta Pi is hiring undergraduate members to work at Executive Office (EO) in Atlanta, Georgia beginning June 1 through July 8, 2022. This experience offers collegiate members professional experience by working alongside Executive Office staff members and International Officers, with supplemental opportunities to network within the professional field of the interns interest. Additionally, interns get to live at Executive Office during the program. Continue reading below to learn more about the program, find ways to refer members who should consider this opportunity, and know the details around the application process and timeline!
Alpha Delta Pi Sorority is an international not-for-profit organization with more than 250,000 members. Alpha Delta Pi’s Executive Office manages the business and financial functions of the organization, supporting all 156 chapters across the United States and Canada. The primary focus of the Alpha Delta Pi internship is to provide professional experience working for a not-for-profit organization.
The Executive Office interns will be assigned to departments/areas of focus who have specific needs including needs including Marketing and Communications, Alumnae and Volunteer Engagement, Meetings and Events, Housing, and Information Technology.
Full Position Description: CLICK HERE
The Executive Office Internship Program is designed to provide professional experience for undergraduate members. In addition to supporting a specific department/area of focus, general opportunities may include, but are not limited to:
- Educational workshops about Alpha Delta Pi and personal development
- Assisting with the preparation, execution, and “behind-the-scenes” work for any potential summer programming
- Gaining knowledge of and working with the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation
- Meeting with current and past Grand Council members and International Officers
- Assisting in the development of Alpha Delta Pi marketing materials that support various initiatives
- Being given the chance to lead Alpha Delta Pi projects
- Volunteering with Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Learning the roles and responsibilities of Executive Office staff and International Officers
- Professional Development Opportunities: Career specific networking within the Alpha Delta Pi alumnae base, personal assessment/inventory activities, engagement with local businesses, historical visits and education, etc.
Desired Majors and/or Experience
- Marketing and Communications
- Video Editing
- Graphic Design
- Creative Writing
- Library Science
- Alumnae and Volunteer Engagement
- Liberal Arts
- Educational Leadership
- Meetings and Events
- Event Management
- Customer Service
- Real Estate
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
Applications: Are due by Monday, February 28, 2022 at 11:59PM EST
Interviews: Will follow first round selections of applications, early March
Recommendations: all applicants are required to secure TWO (2) recommendations; one is required from a member of the applicant’s Chapter Advisory Board. The applicant’s second recommendation may be written by someone of their choice – no family members.
Want to refer someone for the program? Click here.
For questions, please contact the Intern Coordinator, Amanda Fishman, M Ed – Senior Collegiate Services Specialist.